:: Forum >>


I am working for a US state government. Can I use GPL version?
Wednesday, May 18, 2005
If you are going to release your application as open source under GPL - then yes, you can use GPL version, otherwise you should get commercial license.
Alex (ActiveWidgets)
Wednesday, May 18, 2005

This topic is archived.

Back to support forum

Forum search